Your personal information
Personal information is any information that is specific to a particular customer.
We may collect your personal information such as:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, nationality
- Your delivery and/or your billing addresses, telephone number, fax number, email address
- Your banking information, debit or credit card details
- Information on products and services purchased by you
- Your preferences for particular products and services
- Your demographic information, education level, occupation, household income, interests and activities
- The channel you chose to purchase our products or services
- Your communications with us
- Any other information we need to provide a particular service
How we use your personal information
We collect and use personal information to help us manage your account:
- To confirm and process your orders
- To validate you as a registered customer when using our services
- To present products and services to you (whether we provide them or not)
- To manage your account with us and for billing purposes for future developments and releases.
- To improve our products and services and develop new ones
- To tell you about our products and services or allow trusted partners to tell you directly about their products
- To respond to any questions or concerns you may have regarding our services
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government, and law enforcement agencies’ requests
- To ensure security for you and our staff
We use various types of cookies, including essential cookies (which help you move around the secure areas of the websites and do things you have specifically come to the websites for, for examples remembering products you put in your basket and information you enter in forms), cookies for website information (which collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, including the most popular pages and any error pages you see), and cookies that save your settings.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be shared with, or transferred to, our subsidiaries and affiliated companies and trusted third parties (including agents, subcontractors and suppliers who are integral to providing some of our services). In purchasing or subscribing to our service, you agree that we may share your personal information in such manner. However, you always have the option to withdraw your consent by sending us an email at email@example.com
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation.
We may share your personal information for emergency services, including your approximate location.
We may be required to disclose your personal information or legally intercept the services to comply with the laws of the UAE or the express instructions of a competent authority (such as the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority) or where it is deemed necessary in the interests of public or national security.
In addition, we may share aggregated and/or anonymized (non-personally identifiable) information, derived from your personal information, publicly and with our partners such as publishers, advertisers, website owners etc.
Ainas Al Madina, our affiliated companies and our trusted partners may from time to time contact you by mail or by electronic means (telephone call, fax, email, SMS etc.) with information about goods, services, promotional offers and communication which may be of interest to you.
Links to other websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, including online stores and service providers hosted within our website which are operated by third party merchants. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these third-party privacy policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
How long we retain your personal information for
The periods for which we keep your information depend on the purpose for which your information was collected and the use to which it is put. We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
Accuracy and access to your information
You agree to provide us accurate personal information at all times, and you will notify us promptly upon any changes to your personal information. If you want to access any of your personal information you may contact us by mail or email. Upon verifying your details, we will, free of charge, disclose the relevant personal information we hold.
Username and password
Ainas Al Madina may ask you to set up or provide you from time to time a username and password for access to our services. You acknowledge that any username or password used to verify your identity for access to the services is personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. You should stop using your username and / or password and notify Ainas Al Madina immediately if you suspect that someone else may be using them.
Ainas Al Madina will not be responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of the misuse of your username or password.
Security and protection of your personal information
We do our best to protect your personal details and other information about your account and use security measures to prevent any compromise of your personal information, including storing your account details and personal information on secure servers.
For queries regarding Ainas Al Madina services, please contact the Ainas Al Madina by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information you should write to the address below: email@example.com